IT and Business Systems Strategy
- Review of Business Strategy and Objectives.
- Review of IT and Business Systems landscape.
- Identification of Key Pain Points and Challenges.
- Document Technical and Functional Requirements.
- Alignment of IT and Enterprise Application Strategy to Business Strategy.
Business Systems Selection
- Selection projects for ERP, CRM, and other complementary best of breed solutions to enable business strategies.
- Preparation of Requests for Information (RFI) and Tender documents.
- Preparation and Management of Vendor Product Demonstrations.
- Support with Vendor Contract and Commercial Negotiations.
Organisation and Business Process Optimisation
- Business Process and Organisation reviews: As-is and identification of options for To-be.
- Impact Analysis: People, Process, Technology.
- Transition and Management of Transformation.
- Continuous Improvement methods.
Implementation and Change Management
- Project Plan alignment to vendor solution implementation methodology.
- Change Management activities such as Communications Strategy, Stakeholder Engagement and Management, Process and Job Transition Management, and Managing Business Value Quantification and Realisation.
- Assessment of Change Impact.
- Training Needs and Curriculum Definition, Collateral Development, Environment Setup, and Rollout.
- Transition from Implementation to Business as Usual.
Enterprise Application Management
- IT Service Management and Support.
- IT Change Request Management.
- Master Data Management (MDM) and Governance.
- Integration to Project Management Organisation.
- Outsourcing Strategies for Technology and People.
- SLAs, KPIs to drive Continuous Improvement.
© Copyright 2021 Truskey Consulting Ltd., Barna, Galway, H91 PWR4, Ireland . Contact + 353 87 6890448. All Rights Reserved.